Exhibiting at Wing Ding means more than booth space – it means opportunity, promotion, reach and partnership. Wing Ding features and provides the luxury to all attendees to shop in the comfort of air conditioning, in one location under one roof. The Event Management team wants everyone to have a successful event. Each year, Wing Ding represents the newest in Gold Wing products and wares to all who attend, and this year will be no exception. If you would like to exhibit in the upcoming Wing Ding trade show, please call Suzanne Montee at 800.424.9519 or 602.445.6930, or by email at email@example.com. Come, join us for a great opportunity and fun!
The first Wing Ding was held in Phoenix Arizona back in 1979. Since then, it continues to provide entertainment, friendship, education, and the latest motorcycling and touring products from around the World. Each show draws approximately 10,000 attendees, uniting GWRRA Members, their friends, and other riders from across the World.
Exhibitors get more than booth space. Exhibitors get the opportunity to purchase an affordable sponsorship program which allows your company additional visibility and the value-added exposure you deserve. The Wing Ding Event Management Team works for their exhibitors and choreographs every move and pre-plans every job to promote exhibitors to Wing Ding attendees.
Welcome First-Time Wing Ding Exhibitors!
Wing Ding Tradeshow Management offers first-time exhibitors a great deal of assistance and opportunity to develop an impressive debut. All first-time exhibitors will be featured as “New Exhibitor” in the official Wing Ding Program. The Tradeshow staff is here to answer all your questions and provide information and instruction to make your first Wing Ding experience smooth and successful.
What Do I Get with My Booth Cost?
- 8’ back drape, 3’ side drapes, 2 chairs per booth, skirted table, and company identification sign.
- Up to four complimentary Exhibitor armbands; which gives you access to all seminars and scheduled events.
- Company name in the official Wing Ding Pocket Guide and Spotlight which is inserted in the July issue of Wing World magazine, mailed to over 40,000 households.
- Your company name on the Wing Ding website.
- Your Company name listed in the official GWRRA Gold Book directory.
- The opportunity to receive information for following year’s Wing Ding event prior to general mailing.
- The chance to work with the finest, friendliest and most enjoyable Event Management Team around!
Exhibitor Service Kit documents/links:
- Booth Furnishings and Services (including SHIPPING and ELECTRICAL needs)
- Quick Reference Guide
- Booth Installation Guidelines
- Vehicle Display Rules
- Move-In Detail
- Wisconsin Department of Revenue Form
- WD Logos: 300×300 | 600×600
- WD 36 Ad: Full Page | Half Page | Quarter Page | B-Card
- Madison Page: Hotel and RV Options
- Alliant Energy Center: Booth Furnishings and Services (including SHIPPING and ELECTRICAL needs)
- PDF: Onsite RV Camping Information