Wing Ding 36 has ended
Wing Ding 36 “Light Up the Lakes” was loads of fun! If you didn’t get a chance to attend, here is a little of what you missed:
- GWRRA ceremonies
- Hundreds of exhibitors
- Motorcycle manufacturer demo rides
- More than 40 educational, motorcycle technology, and leadership seminars
- Plenty of entertainment, including parties, live entertainment, and great food
- Fireworks and parades
- Tens of thousands in prize giveaways
And all of that in the company of fellow GWRRA Members, Wingers, and Touring Enthusiasts from around the World. If you missed out, make sure you join us next year for Wing Ding 37 “Rocket City Road Trip” in Huntsville, Alabama, September 3 – 6, 2015!
Don’t miss it, join us!
Did you know you don’t have to register to attend the Trade Show and Demo Rides? That’s right, you can purchase Day Passes at the event.
Day passes are sold on-site, at Wing Ding.
Price is $22 per person and only $15 per person with GWRRA membership.
Day pass includes:
- • One-day pass to indoor Trade Show
- • One-day access to Demo Rides on all participating manufacturers’ bikes (subject to availability)
Wing Ding Newsletter – June…Read More »
Wing Ding Newsletter – May…Read More »
Wing Ding Newsletter – April…Read More »
Madison Mallards Are Now Accepting National Anthem Applications…Read More »
Wing Ding Newsletter – March…Read More »
Wing Ding 37 Location Info:
Von Braun CenterAddress:
1919 Alliant Energy Center Way
Madison, WI 53713